Reach Us

How do I obtain compensation for my disability?

If you are disabled more than 3 days, contact your employer or the insurance company for payment of compensation, which must be paid 14 days after your employer has knowledge of the injury and claim for benefits. If payments are contested or withheld callĀ  our firm at 305-373-9091.
  • Handling Case Nationwide

    Defense Contractors injured overseas, we will represent you no matter where you live.

News & Events

October 31, 2012
News & Events Post 1

Defense Base Act and Longshore Newsletter   Read the most recent Newsletter.   Silverstein and Silverstein 25 Southeast 2nd...

October 31, 2012
News Post 2

Defense Base Act and Longshore News and Recent Case Rulings   Supreme Court Rules in Roberts v. Sea-Land Services,...