Reach Us

What should I do if I am in a car, auto, or motorcycle accident?

Following a car, auto, or motorcycle accident, it is important to call the police and seek medical treatment. Keep in mind that the shock of being in a collision may hide any pain until hours or even days later. Our Miami, Florida motorcycle and car accident lawyers have compiled a complete list of what to do after a car or auto accident. Most importantly, before you speak to the at-fault driver’s insurance company about your injury, contact an attorney to discuss your accident.
  • Handling Case Nationwide

    Defense Contractors injured overseas, we will represent you no matter where you live.

News & Events

October 31, 2012
News & Events Post 1

Defense Base Act and Longshore Newsletter   Read the most recent Newsletter.   Silverstein and Silverstein 25 Southeast 2nd...

October 31, 2012
News Post 2

Defense Base Act and Longshore News and Recent Case Rulings   Supreme Court Rules in Roberts v. Sea-Land Services,...