Reach Us

How do I give notice of my injury to my employer?

Give written notice of your injury to your employer on¬†Form LS-201 (Notice of Employee’s Injury or Death)¬†within 30 days. Additional time is provided for certain hearing loss and occupational disease claims.
  • Handling Case Nationwide

    Defense Contractors injured overseas, we will represent you no matter where you live.

News & Events

October 31, 2012
News & Events Post 1

Defense Base Act and Longshore Newsletter   Read the most recent Newsletter.   Silverstein and Silverstein 25 Southeast 2nd...

October 31, 2012
News Post 2

Defense Base Act and Longshore News and Recent Case Rulings   Supreme Court Rules in Roberts v. Sea-Land Services,...